Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the world’s classic trekking in Nepal, offering the best opportunity to appreciate the incredible geographic and cultural diversity of the country. The trail of Annapurna Circuit once was an important trade route between Nepal and Tibet. Starting from Besisahar, the Annapurna Circuit route follows the Marsyangdi River, giving great views of Manaslu and Himalchuli in the east. At the head of the valley is the Thorung La, which, at 5416 meters, is the high point of the Annapurna Circuit trek. On the other side of the Thorongla Pass lies the barren Tibetan-like valley of the Kali Gandaki, which is the world’s deepest gorge and passes between the giants of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
- Moderate to fairly hard trek
- Himalayan Flora and Fauna
- Sunrise and sunset view over the Himalaya
- Amazing view of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalayan range.
- Nepal’s ethnic communities of the Magar and Gurung lifestyle, culture and traditional houses.
- View of Annapurna Himalayan 8091m, Dhaulagiri 8167m. And Manaslu 80163m. And more peaks over 6,000m.